Sister Marilyn Morman Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Sister Marilyn Morman Memorial Endowed Scholarship provides financial assistance to students registered in the School of Professional and Career Education (“PACE”) who evidence financial need and who are academically successful.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in PACE
- Have a 3.0 or greater GPA
- Have completed a minimum of 12 credits
- Demonstrate financial need, determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid & based on the FAFSA form completion & review
- Submit a statement giving reasons for applying, elaboration on the reasons for financial need, information on educational background prior to coming to Barry and indicate dedication to completing studies at the university.
- Sister Marilyn Morman
- Supplemental Questions
- Please submit a statement (up to 400 words) giving reasons for applying for this scholarship. Elaborate on the reasons for financial need, provide information on your educational background prior to coming to Barry University and indicate your dedication to completing your studies at the university.