Chartwells Student Engagement Scholarship
The Chartwells Student Engagement Scholarship is awarded annually to rising students in their junior year, who exemplify engagement, service and leadership both on and off campus. This scholarship will renew in the recipient’s senior year if they continue to meet the criteria.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student
- Be a junior at the time of disbursement, as defined by the University’s Catalog
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Be in good standing with the Barry University and Dean of Students office
- Submit an essay (250-300 words) highlighting applicant’s engagement, service, leadership and commitment to Barry University and/or the community
- Supplemental Questions
- Please write an essay (250 - 300 words) highlighting your engagement, service, leadership and commitment to the University and/or the community.