Chemistry & Physics Faculty Endowed Scholarship
The Chemistry and Physics Faculty Endowed Scholarship will be awarded to Barry University undergraduate chemistry majors who demonstrate dedication to involvement in department activities. Funds for this scholarship are disbursed in the recipients’ junior or senior year. Recipients may be awarded this scholarship once per year with a limit of two total awards.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in his/her junior or senior year in the University’s Department of Physical Sciences
- Be pursuing a major in chemistry or chemistry with specialization in biochemistry
- Have a 3.20 or greater cumulative GPA
- Have completed a minimum of 45 credits
- Demonstrate strong involvement in department activities, such as: Chemistry and Physics Tournament, Chemistry Club, AMP Club (astro-mathematics-physics), COACH program, attendance at seminars etc.
- Department of Physical Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list your involvement in department activies, for example Chemistry and Physics Tournament, chemistry club, AMP club (astro-mathematics-physics), COACH program, attendance at seminars etc. (If you are not involved in department activities, please write 'not involved.')