Forrest J. Flammang Memorial Endowed Scholarship
The Forrest J. Flammang Memorial Endowed Scholarship was created from the Flammang Trust for students with financial need.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at or admitted to attend the University
- Be admitted and participating in the University’s Honors Program
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
NOTE: Preference will be given to students with greater financial need. The greater the financial need the more weight will be given to the applicant.
- Supplemental Questions
- Honors Program
- 1. Are you currently participating in an honors program?
- 2. If yes, please list the program(s) you are currently in.