Goizueta Foundation Endowed Scholarship for Minority Science
The Goizueta Foundation Endowed Scholarship for Minority Science facilitates and contributes to the education of minority scientists and scientific leaders.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at the University as a full-time undergraduate student in a health, life, physical, mathematical, or computer science major (i.e. pre-nursing, nursing, pre-health sciences, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, math, computer science, computer information sciences)
- Identify as a minority student
- Have a 3.5 or greater cumulative GPA and an SAT score of 1100, r-SAT score of 1170 or an ACT composite score of 21 or greater
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Have family that currently reside in the United States
NOTE: Preference shall be given to freshmen and sophomores
- Goizueta Foundation
- Area(s) of Interest
- College of Arts & Sciences, College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Academic Merit (GPA)
- 1. What is your current GPA? (If less than 3.5, you will need to submit a recommendation, see below.)
- 2. Upload a current transcript that confirms your current GPA.
- Academic Merit (SAT score)
- 1. Did you take the SAT?
- 2. If Yes, what was your score? (If less than 1100, you must submit a recommendation, see below). (If you did not take the SAT, list 0 for your score.)
- 3. Upload a copy of your SAT score.
- If you do not have a 3.5 or greater GPA and/or you do not have an SAT score of 1100 or higher, please provide the name & email address of an individual (from your high school or a Barry faculty member) who will attest to your academic merit?
(NOTE: It is your responsibility to make sure your reference submits a recommendation prior to the deadline. Manage your references in the Reference Section.)
- Does your family reside in the United States?