Goizueta Foundation Minority Empowerment Endowed Scholarship for Graduate Students
The Goizueta Foundation Minority Empowerment Endowed Scholarship for Graduate Students promotes, facilitates and contributes to the education of students with academic merit and demonstrable financial need.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a graduate student at the University in the Adrian Dominican School of Education, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Nursing and Health Sciences, D. Inez Andreas School of Business, Frank J. Rooney School of Professional and Career Education or the Ellen Whiteside McDonnell School of Social Work
- Identifies as a minority student
- Have a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Have family that currently reside in the United States
- Goizueta Foundation
- Supplemental Questions
- Does your family reside in the United States?