Lillian Swift Gaeser Scholarship in Memory of Francee Sherman
The Lillian Swift Gaeser Scholarship was created by an alumna, Lillian Swift Gaeser ’70 ’74 to provide financial assistance to students in need. This is one of multiple scholarships created by Lillian Swift Gaeser.
For the award in memory of Mrs. Gaeser’s beloved friend, Kalman Sherman’s wife, Francee Sherman, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time Barry student
- Be majoring in Political Sciences under the College of Arts & Sciences
- Have completed 30 or less credit hours
- Have a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review