The Patricia Ellsworth Kopenhaver, BA, MA, DPM Endowed Scholarship
The Patricia Ellsworth Kopenhaver, BA, MA, DPM, Endowed Scholarship was established to benefit female students academically qualified at Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time female graduate student at the University’s School of Podiatric Medicine
- Have a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Be a member of American Association for Women Podiatrist, Inc. (AAWP)