Physical Sciences Honor Scholarship
Physical Sciences Honor Scholarship will be awarded to academically outstanding undergraduate chemistry majors who have self-motivated approach and demonstrate committed participation in department activities as well as research.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time Bachelor of Science in Chemistry major or Chemistry with specialization in Biochemistry
- Have completed a minimum of 45 credits (junior or senior status during award semester)
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Demonstrate initiative, involvement in department activities as well as involvement in science or math research
- Department of Physical Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- In 500 words or less, please describe your involvement in department activities, as well as, your involvement in science or math research.