Podiatry Insurance Company of America Scholarship
The Podiatry Insurance Company of America (“PICA”) Scholarship was established to provide scholarships to students who are pursuing a degree in Podiatric Medicine.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be third year students currently enrolled in the University’s School of Podiatric Medicine
- Pursuing a degree in Podiatric Medicine
- Possess a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrated commitment to community service
- Participation in a podiatry school club or research project
- Area(s) of Interest
- Podiatric Medicine
- Supplemental Questions
- Please list your community service and/or volunteer work, including the dates of participation and a description of the activities.
- Provide a list of memberships in podiatric clubs, honor societies and/or any podiatric research project(s) you were a part of. (Please describe your contribution to the club and/or project.)