Sport & Exercise Sciences Scholarship
The Sport and Exercise Sciences Scholarship was established to assist financially needy students pursuing a degree in the Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree within the Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or greater (if undergraduate)
- Have earned a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater (if graduate)
- Demonstrate financial need, determined by Barry University Office of Financial Aid & based on the FAFSA form completion & review
- Submit an essay outlining academic and career goals
- Provide a letter of recommendation for merit award from full-time faculty or administrative staff member of the Department of Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Area(s) of Interest
- Sport & Exercise Science
- Supplemental Questions
- In 300 to 400 words, outline your academic & career goals.
- Please provide the name & email address of an individual who will submit a letter of recommendation for you. Individual must be a full-time faculty member in the Department of Sport and Exercise Science or a Sport and Exercise Science administrative staff member. (NOTE: It is your responsibility to make sure your reference submits a letter of recommendation prior to the deadline. Manage your references in the Reference Section.)