William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship for Education
The William Randolph Hearst Endowed Scholarship for Education was established to assist undergraduate students majoring in Education.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a full-time undergraduate student in his/her sophomore, junior or senior year a the University with a declared major in Education
- Have completed a minimum of 30 credit hours (at the time of application)
- Have a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Submit an essay (300-450 words) describing why education is being selected as a major field of study
- If a student is a citizen or resident of a foreign country, he/she must provide a statement of intent to permanently reside in the United States of America after completion of their studies
NOTE: Preference will be given to minority students in the Adrian Dominican School of Education that meet all of the other criteria.