Harry Kramer Memorial Fund Scholarship
The Harry Kramer Memorial Fund Scholarship was established to provide funds to first generation students from South Florida attending Barry University.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled at or admitted to attend the University
- Must be a resident in South Florida
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion
- Provide a statement that he/she is the first in their family to attend college
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a South Florida resident (i.e. Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, or Monroe County)?
- Please write a brief (200 to 500 words) statement attesting to your being the first in your family to attend college.