Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities Scholarship
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities is pleased to offer scholarship opportunities to assist in defraying some of your
All scholarship applicants MUST meet the following criteria:
1. Demonstrate financial need if required by scholarship sponsor (typically determined by FAFSA).
2. Meet specific criteria for the scholarships to which they are applying.
3. Must attend a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarship awards are made. Students transferring schools, the school must also be a HACU-member to be eligible to apply.
4. Before starting the online application process we recommend you read the instructions first.
5. Scholarships are ONLY for enrolled college students. All students must have completed their first semester of freshman year at the time of applying. High School students are not eligible to apply.