Serafin Martinez & Churchill Public Adjusters, wants to provide and cultivate the next generation of professionals. That is the reason why Serafin has decided to create a Scholarship program for upcoming professionals. This scholarship will assist in reducing the costs of education for high school and college grads which have shown an interest in a professional study.
SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
To qualify for the Scholarship you must fall into one of these categories:
- High School
- Under Grads
- Students with Disabilities may apply as well
As well as ONE (any) of these categories:
- Involvement in a professional category either as Volunteer or Intern.
- Have shown interest in your profession.
- Currently enrolled in or have been accepted to an accredited school.
- Two letters of recommendation from, but not limited to, former teachers, college administrators, community leaders or other similar persons concerning the academic ability, character, reputation or professional aptitude of the applicant.
Please submit the following:
- A video (3-4 minutes) or short essay (400-600 words) and answers the following question: What strategies would you implement to grow your future business?