Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship
Do you have an eye for style? If so, a fashion career may be the right path for you? Fashion-Schools.org is giving you an opportunity to apply for this Aspiring Fashion Professional Scholarship Program. The scholarship is targeted to high school seniors in the US pursuing a fashion related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college. The aim of the scholarship is to promote fashion and its related fields as a career path for young people.
The applicants must follow the scholarship criteria given below:
- The scholarship is limited to high school seniors in the US pursuing a fashion related degree program at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Fashion related fields include, but are not limited to, the following programs: Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, Fashion Marketing, Fashion Management, and Fashion Retailing.
- Scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors who:
- Intend to pursue a fashion related field at an accredited post-secondary school or college.
- Have a demonstrable record of academic success.
- Have a passion and drive for a fashion related career.