SquareFoot is a marketplace that connects people with the office space they deserve. We do this by bringing technology and transparency to an industry that has historically had neither.
The SquareFoot Scholarship is a way for our team to support students passionate about real estate, technology, and entrepreneurship. Our application is open to rising seniors (current juniors) attending an accredited higher education institution in the U.S.
In order to be considered, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be currently attending a college or university during the Fall 2018 academic year, with a target graduation of Spring 2020
- Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 at the time of submission
- For applicants under the age of 18, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian
- Must apply to the scholarship via the link provided. You must provide your name, university email, target graduation year, and the name of your academic institution.
- Must submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words