Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship
The Lettie Pate Whitehead Foundation Scholarship was established to support deserving Christian female students on the bases of need.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a female Christian nursing student (Pre-Nursing majors are not eligible)
- Must be a resident of one of the following states: Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee or Virginia
- Be currently enrolled to attend the University as a full-time undergraduate who has successfully progressed into the third semester or beyond in their academic program or enrolled as a graduate student
- Be pursuing a major or degree in the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrate financial need as determined by the Office of Financial Aid as indicated by the FAFSA form completion and review
- Interview with the Admissions Committee if applying to the undergraduate nursing program
- Area(s) of Interest
- College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Supplemental Questions
- Check which state you are a resident of.