Theology Department Scholarship
The Theology Scholarship was established to assist with the financial needs of graduate and undergraduate students studying theology at Barry University.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be currently enrolled as either a full-time undergraduate student in his/her sophomore or junior year or a graduate student at the University
- Be studying theology in the University’s Department of Theology and Philosophy
- Have a 3.0 or greater cumulative GPA
- Have completed a minimum of 45 credits
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review