Eugene, Louise & Gloria Spadaro Endowed Scholarship
The Eugene, Louise and Gloria Spadaro Endowed Scholarship was created to honor the memory of Eugene, Louise and Gloria Spadaro. Funds for this scholarship are disbursed in the recipients’ junior or senior year.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in his/her junior or senior year at the University in the D. Inez Andreas School of Business
- Have completed at least 45 credit hours
- Be a Florida resident
- Have a 3.25 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Submit an essay highlighting their service, leadership, and commitment to the University community through excellent performance in volunteerism and/or service learning and other activities that exhibit the student’s strength of character, responsibility, maturity, honesty, determination, accountability, unselfishness, integrity and other laudable characteristics.
NOTE: Preference shall be given to applicants that demonstrate service, leadership, and commitment to the University community.