J. Patrick Lee Scholarship for International Students
The J. Patrick Lee Scholarship for International Students was established to assist deserving international Barry University students while honoring the memory of J. Patrick Lee, PhD, who served Barry University from 1981 to 2006 as Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled as a full-time international undergraduate student in his/her sophomore, junior or senior year at the University
- Have completed two (2) semesters at Barry University
- Have a 2.5 or greater cumulative GPA
- Demonstrate financial need, as determined by the Barry University Office of Financial Aid and based on the FAFSA form completion and review
- Not receiving a government stipend
- Agree to and understand that the scholarship serves as a one-time subsidy and that he/she will only be eligible to resubmit another application if a separate financial hardship is deemed appropriate by the Director of the Office of Financial Aid. All previously established criteria must be met for consideration.
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed at least two (2) semesters at Barry University?
- Financial Hardship
- 1. Are you facing an unexpected financial hardship?
- 2. If yes, in 200 words or less, please describe the unexpected financial hardship that you are facing and the limited funding options you have. (If you are not experiencing a financial hardship, type 'n/a')